A pair of ladies' cream, mainly formal gloves in Bry-Nylon simplex, inseam chainstitch. Made in England in 1950-1980. Single motif consisting of a small diamanté and delicate round and elongated pearls centrally situated on the back of the glove. 7 B L.
For weddings, evening functions, etc. Made by Royal Warrant holder Cornelia James.
Donated by Cornelia James Ltd. Returned by Museum of London in 2007.